In this book, Our discussion has conclusively established the following:
1. Unlike Islam, which was name by Allah, the Almighty God in the “Last Testament” The Holy Quran (Surah al-Maidah 5:3), Christian was not named by God or His messenger, Jesus Christ. (refer Acts 11:26)
2. Today’s Christianity is not what Jesus or the disciples taught. It is actually based on the dogma formulated by Paul and his Churches.
3. Jesus did not bring any new religion. He said that he did not come to destroy the Law (Shari‘ah) of Moses and the Prophets (Matthew 5:7), but Paul and his churches destroyed the Law of Moses and the Prophets almost completely. (Galatians 2:21, 3:25 and 5:4 – the letter of Paul to the Galatians is famous for its declaration of independence from the Law of Moses and the Prophets).
4. Jesus said that Salvation is by faith in the Oneness of Allah, God the Almighty (refer Mark 12:29, John 17:3) and by obeying the Law (Shari‘ah) of Moses and the Prophets. (again Matthew 5:7), Christianity meanwhile believe that Salvation is only by Faith in The Doctrine of the Trinity and Incarnation (al-Hulul wa al-Ittihad) which resulted in God The Almighty being crucified.–(The letter of Paul to the Romans 10:9 and his first letter to the Corinthians 15:14-18).
5. To Jesus, those who do not follow the Law are considered as ‘worthless hypocrites’ (al-munafiqun) – (Mark 7:6-7). To Paul and his Churches, we no longer need the Law as our guardian. (Galatians 3:25)
6. To St. James, the head of the Nazarene Community in Jerusalem, which consist among others Jesus own disciples, Faith without Good Works (‘Amal Salih) are useless and cannot save anyone. (James 2:17-20). To Paul and his churches those who follow the rules and regulations are fallen away from God’s grace. (Galatians 5:4)
7. The Doctrine of the Trinity and Incarnation (al-Hulul wa al-Ittihad) was not taught by Jesus but by Paul and the Church Fathers. Rulings by Church Councils such as those of Nicaea and Chalcedon finally formulate and legalized the Doctrine of the Trinity and Incarnation hundred of years after the ascension of Jesus.
8. The Bible denied God The Almighty being Incarnate into a man (al-Hulul wa al-Ittihad). He is Transcendent above creation as well as Unchanging. (Malachi 3:6, Numbers 23:19, 1 Kings 8:27 and Deuteronomy 5:8)
9. Jesus is not the essence (al-Dzat) or the attributes (al-Sifat) of Allah, the Almighty God. A negation emphasized by the Christian own Bible and also by Muslim scholars.
10. In explaining the Doctrine of the Trinity and Incarnation, Christians say that God Almighty expressed himself wholly and totally in each one of the three persons. The Father (the essence of God) is wholly in the son (the attribute of Word) and wholly in the Holy Spirit (the attribute of Life), the Son wholly in the Father and wholly in the Holy Spirit; the Holy Spirit is wholly in the Father and wholly in the Son – refer to Catechism of the Catholic Church). If what they say are true, then God Almighty did died when Jesus was allegedly crucified by the Jews because of their containing one another.
11. Christians try to separate the Humanity and the Divinity of Jesus so that only the humanity of him suffers death on the cross. Muslims scholars such as Ibn Taimiyyah, Ibn Hazm and al Qurthubi dismiss such opinion based on Christian own Doctrine of Incarnation, that the two natures nature of Jesus Christ is ‘without change, division nor separation’ (the Chalcedon Creed). Furthermore, since Christian believe that only God not man, could save man from sin, it is necessary that God or Jesus Divine nature should suffer in order to atone for man’s sins (al Qurthubi). If the original sin was naturally transposed to all the children of Adam (The Doctrine of the Original Sin), then Jesus humanity side was also sinful in nature. He was also like all people born through the medium of women (Mary). Thus, his humanity part only could not save mankind from the burden of sin!” (The Present Writer)
12. There is no explicit statement in the Gospel where Jesus said: ‘I am God’ or ‘Worship me’. The phrases “Son of God” in the Bible cannot be taken in its literal and real sense. It should be used metaphorically as may be appropriate to the status of Jesus as a ‘Son of Man’ (Matthew 12:32). Jesus himself used the words ‘children of God’ for the peacemakers. (Matthew 5:9)
It is hoped that, the above mentioned conclusions will convey to a person seeking the truth that Christianity of today’s has nothing to do with the teaching of Jesus Christ and his disciples. It is an innovation of Paul and his Pauline Churches. Hence, this religion should be named “Paulinity” and not “Christianity” at all!
An invitation to Christians:
Jesus had prophesized that on the day of Judgement, he would reject many so-called ‘Christians’ on the account that what they preached were in contradiction to what he said or did. In the words of Jesus himself:
“On judgement day many will tell me, Lord, Lord, we prophesized in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name. But I will reply, I never knew you. Go away; the things you did were unauthorized.” (Matthew 7:22-23, NLT)
Thus, On the account that many of Christian teachings are different from the message of Jesus, the only Salvation left for Christians is the religion of “Islam”, which had come to confirm, correct and complete Divine Revelation, or whatever was left of it in unworthy hands. Allah the Almighty said:
“To this then go on inviting them, and be steadfast as thou art commanded, and follow not their low desires, and say: I believe what Allah has revealed of the Book, and I am commanded to do justice between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us are our deeds; and for you your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah will gather us together, and to Him is the eventual coming.” (Surah As-Syura 42:15-17)
Christians should take note that the mission of Islam covers the whole of mankind. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) alone of all the Prophets of the World came to brought a universal message of blessings. Allah the Almighty said in The Holy Qur’an:
“And say to those who have been given the Book and the unlearned people: Do you submit yourselves? If they submit, then indeed they follow the right way; and if they turn back, your duty is only to deliver the message. And Allah is Seer of the servants.” (Surah ‘Ali Imran 3:20)
Again it says elsewhere:
“And We have sent thee not [O Muhammad], but as a Mercy unto (all) the worlds.” (Surah Anbiyaa 21:107)
Imam Muslim narrated from Abu Hurairah, one of the “Sahabah” or the Companions of Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), a report in which the Holy Prophet said:
“I was given preference over the prophets in six things. I was given comprehensiveness in utterance; I was delivered from fear, I was permitted booty; for me the earth was made a pure mosque; I was sent to mankind in entirety; with me the prophets were concluded (sealed).”
The life of Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) indicates the universal nature of his mission, which includes mission to Christians and Jews. Among his first “Sahabah” can be counted Salman, the Persian Christian, and Abdullah bin Salam, the Jewish Rabbi of Medina. This views is strengthened by the letters sent by Prophet Muhammad to early Christian leaders – such as the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius, the Muqawqus of Egypt, and the Negus of Ethiopia – in which he summoned them to Islam. The text of these letters are preserved in the collections of sound Hadiths as well as in the “Sirah” or biography of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) by Ibn Hisyam.
Thus, following the “Sunnah” of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), Muslims invite Christians to accept Islam as their “Deen” or way of life. It is Islam that is going to master, overcome and supersede every other faith or religion, whether it be Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Atheism or any other “Ism”. This is the destiny of Allah’s Deen:
“It is He (God Almighty) who has sent His messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the Religion of truth (Islam), that He may make it prevail over all Religions, and enough is God for a witness” (Surah al-Fath 28:28)
Let us ask Allah, the Almighty God, to guide us all to His straight path, Amen.