Mohd Amin Yaacob
In this book, Our discussion has conclusively established the following:
1. The Doctrine of the Original Sin was not taught by Jesus Christ but by St. Paul of Tarsus and his Pauline Churches.
2. This Doctrine contradicts the Bible itself which clearly disprove of sin being inherited. (The Book of Ezekial 18:20, Jeremiah 31:30)
3. Christianity teaches that God does not forgive the sin of Adam and his descendents by means of repentance whereas the Old Testament Book of the Bible says that: “But if wicked people turn away from all their sins and begin to obey my laws and do what is just and right, they will surely live and not die. All their past sins will be forgotten, and they will live because of the righteous things they have done” (18:20, NLT).
4. Jesus in so many occasions himself preached repentance—was concerned throughout his life to invite people to repent (Matthew 4:17, Mark 1:14, Luke 5:32)
5. Christian’s tradition teaches those children who have not been baptized (thus inherit original sin) will never see ‘the Kingdom of God’ (St. Thomas Aquinas, the Doctor of the Church). Jesus meanwhile taught the sanctity of children as stated by the Gospel of Matthew: “Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these.” (19:14, NLT).
6. St Paul believes that everyone is imperfect because of their sinful nature. He even dare to say that “No one is good – not even one” (Romans 3:10, NLT). But according to the Bible we see that the Prophet’s such as Noah, Abraham, Moses, Job, Zechariah and John the Baptist (peace be upon them) were “good and perfect”. For if they were sinners, surely they would not have a close relationship with God. The sinless-ness and perfect-ness of the Prophets is again being stressed in the Bible concerning John the Baptist. “For he will be great in the eyes of the Lord. He must never touch wine or hard liquor, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit, even before his birth.” (Luke 1:15, NLT)
7. Christians believe that Jesus Christ, who himself was part of the Trinity God-head was crucified died and was raised from the dead up to heaven on the third day after his death (The Apostle Creed). Muslims meanwhile don’t believe that Jesus was actually crucified. We believe that Allah the Almighty saved Jesus from death on the cross (The Holy Quran, Surah An-Nisa’ 4:157)
8. Christians believe that Jesus death was voluntarily, and suffered in obedience to God (Catechism of the Catholic Church) whereas Jesus prays to God for his safety at Gethsemane indicates that he expected God to prevent his death. (Matthew 4:17, Luke 22:41)
9. If the coming of Christ to the world was for the purpose of atonement or redemption through his death at the hand of Judas Iscariot, why did Jesus regards Judas as the “one with a grave sin? And “the one who had a devil in him”? (Matthew 26:23-24, John 6:70-71, Luke 22:23). That betrayer should have been thanked because he facilitated Jesus fulfillment of his mission, i.e, crucifixion for salvation.
10. Jesus was sent only to his tribe the Jews and to no other besides it. (Matthew 2:6, 15:24, 10:1-4, 10:5-6, 19:28-29). He also shows love and concern with his own people ‘the Jews’ (Matthew 23:37-38).
11. The Disciples of Jesus also regard it is wrong to preach the Gospel to non- Israelites. (Acts 11:19). Paul himself wrote in his epistle to the Romans: “Remember that Christ came as a servant to the Jews to show that God is true to the promises he made to their ancestors…” (15:8, NLT)
12. Christian scholars unanimously agree that the Original Gospel or Injil of Jesus no longer exist and they also state that Prophet Moses didn’t write the Christian “Torah” or “Taurat”.
13. The Canon of the Christian Bible was only completed four hundred years after Jesus ascension. The 27 books of the New Testament as we know it today was not finalized until the ecclesiastical Councils classified the canonical books in North Africa at Hippo Regius in 393 C.E and Carthage in 397 C.E
14. The New Testament Books were not written by the Apostles whose name they bear. Although names are attributes to the New Testament Books, most of them were not the real writers.
15. The Church Fathers rejected some of the Present New Testament Books such as the Acts of the Apostles, the Book of Revelation, the Epistle to the Hebrews and Second Epistle of Peter.
16. Concerning the transmission of the Holy Bible, Christians believe that it was from the Inspiration of the Holy Spirit. (Catechism of the Catholic Church). Then, did God the Holy Spirit Inspired filthy story in His Book?
Islam: The Only Alternative
The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
“If a person embraces Islam sincerely, then Allah shall forgive all his past sins, and after that starts the settlement of accounts, the reward of his good deeds will be ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and an evil deed will be recorded as it is unless Allah forgives it.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, narrated by Abu Sa’id al-Khudri)
Praise is to Allah for making me able to prove the unfound ness of present day Christian teachings. The Old Testament lends them no support and the saying of Christ contradicts their belief. The fact emerges clearly that Christianity of St. Paul, of the early Fathers of the Church, and of the vast majority of Christians from the earliest times to the present day – were not the one being taught by Jesus Christ (peace be upon him). This is not only from the Muslim point of view but also from the true and honest Christian scholars themselves.
The Christian priest Reverend Father W. R. Inge has developed this theory fully and it will do well to quote him. In “Islam and Christianity in the Modern World” He says:
“The Christian Church was the last creative achievement of the classical culture. It is neither Asiatic nor medieval in its essential character. It is not Asiatic; Christianity is the least Oriental of all the great religions. As a great historical institution, Christianity can be characterized as the religion of the white race. The Semites either shook it off and reverted to a Judaism purged of its Hellenic elements or enrolled themselves with fervor under the banner of Islam “…we teach the same as the Greeks”, says Justin Martyr  … the teachings of Plato says Justin again, “are not alien to those of Christ and the same is true of the Stoic.”
St. Augustine  says that “only a few words and phrases need to be changed to bring Platonism into complete accord with Christianity…” There are few other examples in history of so great a difference between appearance and reality. Outwardly the continuity with Judaism seems to be unbroken and that with Paganism to be broken. In reality, the opposite is the fact. The truth is that the Church was half-Greek from the first, though I shall say presently, the Original Gospel was not. St. Paul was a Jew of the dispersion, not of Palestine, and the Christianity to which he was converted was the Christianity of Stephen—not of James, the Lord’s brother. His later epistles are steeped in the phraseology of the Greek mysteries.
The epistles of the Hebrew and the fourth Gospels are unintelligible without some knowledge of Philo whose theology is more Greek than Jewish. Judaic-Christianity (headed by St. James, the Lord’s brother) was a local affair and had a very short life. Christianity at first sought its credential in Judaism though the Jews saw very quickly that it destroyed their Law…” 
Based on the above saying of a Christian priest, the writer believe that such man-made religion will lose its hold over the living world and will become a dead weight of obsolete rites. Its rituals and ceremonies and even its prayers will not be better than a repetition of meaningless incantations and such a religion in modern times is bound to meet with decay and death. One Australian who embraces Islam writes:
“The majority of Australian only pay lip-service to their religion. The churches on Sunday are half-empty and therefore gimmicks are sought and adopted to attract large crowds. Special church services for surfies, rockers and Beatniks, pop music in Church and the combination of two or more denominations. We even have a full-time beach parson spreading the Gospel on the bathing beaches on a Sunday.” 
As the formidable and devastating anti-Christian flood rolls ahead, sweeping off Christianity in all countries, uneasiness, alarm and consternation spread in Christian ranks. Official Christianity is throwing in its last reserves in an attempt to turn the tide. Desperate and exasperated, she is trying to every means she can lay her hands upon, however disparaging they may otherwise be to the genuine spirit and teaching of the Bible. Thus, the editor of “The Boston Herald”, while expressing his nervousness at the inefficiency of the clergy, appealed to them to study the art of advertising so as to enable themselves to ‘sell’ Christianity better to the public. He said:
“We do know that the advertising business is attracting many able young men because it is a growing business and increasingly influential. We hear that everything must be ‘sold’ these days. The President has to ‘sell’ his policies; the colleges have ‘to sell’ their instruction, art has ‘to sell’ its creations… why not apply the same idea to the Church sermon? Preaches must ‘sweat blood’ for the production of good sermons and sell them to the public.” 
The religion of Islam meanwhile will prevail. Nothing will stop the spreading of Allah’s religion. It is the promise of Allah, God the Almighty, as it is stated in the last Testament, the Holy Qur’an:
It is He (God Almighty) who has sent His messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) that He may make it prevail over all religions, and enough is God for a witness. (Surah al-Fath: 48:28)
The destiny of Islam is spelt out here in the clearest terms. Islam is to master, to overcome and supersede every faith –
…That He (God Almighty) make it (Islam) prevail over all religions…
The same Qur’anic verse is repeated in chapter 61 verse 9 which ends with this slight variation –
(Never mind) though the unbelievers might be averse to it (Islam).
The Greatness of Islam
How can we be certain that Islam is the infallible truth?
1. Islam means submission to the will of God through unquestioning obedience to His Law as revealed to His Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Judaism is named after the tribe of Judah and Christianity after Jesus Christ (peace be upon him). So does other worlds religion such as Buddhism and Hinduism where even their names illustrate their restrictive character. The name of Islam proves its universality.  Thus say the Holy prophet of Islam Muhammad (peace be upon him):
“I was given preference over the prophets in six things. I was given comprehensiveness in utterance; I was deliver from fear; I was permitted booty; for me the earth was made a pure mosque; I was sent to mankind in its entirety; with me the prophets were concluded” (Sahih Muslim, narrated by Abu Hurairah)
2. Islam is not a creed which originated with Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) held that from Adam (peace be upon him) downwards, all genuine theistic religious teachers are commissioned by Allah, God the Almighty to preach and practice the truth for which the Arabic word is “Islam”. The Holy Qur’an says that Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) was not a Jew. Similarly Christ was not a Christian. Their religion was the same primeval and eternal Islam. 
3. Islam stands alone among religions, which discountenance the reliance on tradition without arguments. The Holy Qur’an has categorically condemned the following of ancestors and forefathers blindly:
And when it is said to them: “Follow that which Allah has revealed”, they replied: “No, rather we will follow what we have found our fathers upon.” (This they say) even though their fathers do not understand, nor are they guided” (Surah al-Baqarah 1:170)
The great Muslim scholar Imam Malik Ibn Anas, has epitomized his view on the question in these fine words:
“I am a human being. I can be right and I can be wrong. Examine each one of my opinions, accept those which conform to the Qur’an and the Sunnah, reject those which do not conform to the Qur’an and the Sunnah.” 
Islam is unique among all other religions in that it alone possesses an authentic Holy Scripture and the authentic Traditions  or sayings of the Holy Prophet of Islam Muhammad (peace be upon him) of which it is relied upon on every religious matter. The Holy Qur’an informs us that the Jews and Christians have corrupted their scriptures by mixing the original revelation with human interpolations and interpretations until the former could not be distinguished from the latter. Jews and Christians themselves admit that they do not posses their original texts but only translations that have been undergoing numerous alterations for many centuries and are still being changed. The Holy Qur’an and the authentic Tradition of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) has been preserved in its original form forever.
Concerning the preservation of the Holy Qur’an, Sheikh Rahmatullah al-Kairanawi, the great 19th century debater of Islam said:
“Since the memorization of the Holy Qur’an has been a matter of the greatest significance in every age for the Muslims, there has always been a large number of people who have learnt the whole Quranic text by heart. They are called hafiz. More than one hundred thousand such hafiz are present in our time in the Muslim countries, in spite of the fact that Islam does not rule over those countries. There are always more than one thousand hafiz in the University of Al-Azhar, Egypt alone, not to speak of Egyptian villages, where even cart drivers and loaders are frequently fully qualified hafiz who have memorized the whole of the Quranic text. These ordinary men are certainly superior in this respect to the Bishop of the Christian world. We are sure that even ten such hafiz of the Bible cannot be found throughout the Christian world.” 
Concerning the preservation of the Islamic tradition which is the saying of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and not on the saying of Plato, Philo or any Greek or Hellenic philosopher which had crept and became part of the Christian and Jewish tradition as mentioned earlier by the Reverend W. R. Inge, Maulana Taqi Usmani said:
“Every reporter of hadith was aware of the following well-known mutawatir hadith  : “Whoever attributes a lie to me, he should prepare his seat in the fire.”
This hadith had created such a strong sense of responsibility in the heart of the narrators of ahadith that while reporting anything about the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) they often turned pale out of fear, lest some error should creep into their narration. This was the basic reason for which the responsible narrators of ahadith showed the maximum precaution in preserving and reporting a hadith. This standard of precautions cannot be found in any other reports of historical events…” 
Thus Islam is the only religion which preaches a pure and unadulterated teachings based on its Holy Scripture, the Qur’an and the Tradition of Islam which is the saying of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
3. Islam is the only religion, which preaches a pure and unadulterated monotheism (al-Tauhid) that not only prohibits the evil of polytheism or Shirk itself but all the roads that lead to it. Thus it tolerates no compromises with trinitiarianism, nationalism, racism, saint-worship, veneration of images or priesthood. This Tauhid or pure and unadulterated monotheism is the most essential of all Islamic teachings from which our entire way of life is derived. Allah, God the Almighty said in the Holy Qur’an:
You [the true believers in Islamic Monotheism, and the real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah] are the best of people ever raised up for mankind, you enjoin al-Ma’ruf (i.e Islamic monotheism and all that Islam had ordained) and prohibit what is Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah…(Surah ‘Ali Imran 3:110)
Ever since people innovated the dogma of Polytheism or Shirk, Allah had been sending Prophets and Messengers to his devotees in order to invite them to the worship of Allah and Allah alone, to order them not to ascribe partners unto Him and bring them out of the darkness of polytheism into the light of Monotheism. All the Prophets including Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon both of them) preached al-Tauhid. The following verses from the Qur’an illustrate this fact:
And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): “Worship Allah (alone) and avoid (or keep away from) Thaghut”  (Surah an-Nahl 16:36)
Jesus himself proclaimed the concept of al-Tauhid to the Israelites when he said:
The most important commandment is this: “Hear O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord.” (Mark 12:29, NLT)
Whole-hearted acceptance of the doctrine of al-Tauhid or the absolute Unity of Allah, God the Almighty makes the believer broadminded and sympathetic to all his fellow beings made by the same Creator, produces an unsurpassed dignity and self-respect, makes him indifferent to an independent and fearless of all powers other than those of God, at the same time generating in him humility and modesty. Thus, Dr. Laura Veccia Vaglieri, the famous Italian orientalist has this to say in her book on the greatness of Islamic monotheism:
“Thanks to Islam, paganism in its various form was defeated… The spirit of man was liberated from prejudice, man’s will was set free from the ties which had kept it bound to the will of other men, or other so-called hidden powers. Priests, false guardians of mysteries, brokers of salvation, all those who pretended to be mediators between God and man and consequently believed that they had authority over other people’s wills, fell from their pedestals.
Man became the servant of God alone and towards other men he had only the obligation of one free man towards other free man. While previously man had suffered from the injustices of social differences, Islam proclaimed equality among human beings…” 
4. Islam alone constitutes a complete, all-embracing, comprehensive way of life where the individual versus his society and material versus the spiritual are balanced into a perfect harmony. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was not only the last Prophet and Messenger of Allah, God the Almighty, whose function restricted only in some doctrines and rituals but also concern with day to day affairs of the human life. Thus we find that The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was an administrator, legislator, moralist, reformer, warrior, orator, political scientist and economist, all these traits gathered in one personality. There was hardly any aspect of manifest or disguised human slavery to which he did not turn his attention in order to diagnose the disease and suggest the cure. Concerning the greatness of the Holy Prophet of Islam, Jules Masserman, a United States psychoanalyst and professor of the Chicago University admitted that:
“Perhaps the greatest leader of all times was Muhammad…and to a lesser degree, Moses…” 
5. The laws of Islam, called the Shariah, provides an infallible guidance in all aspects of individual and collective life. The Shariah embraces religious ritual, personal character, morals, intimate habits, family relationships, social and economic affairs, administration, rights and duties of citizens, judicial system, laws of war and peace and international relations.
These injunctions which are lacking in Christianity or any other religions enable the faithful to distinguish between what is good and evil, what is beneficial and harmful, what is useful and injurious, what are the virtues we must cultivate and encourage and what we must avoid; the sphere of our personal freedom and its limitations and what methods we must adopt to establish a genuine Islamic community. Islam teaches that unaided intellect and personal experience alone are unreliable and defective guides which can never discover sound ethical values.
The purpose of ethical endeavor in Islam is to seek the pleasure of God. In Islam, morality is absolute and unchanging because its laws are instituted by God and not by men. The true Muslims does not change with the changing of times but forces the time to conform to his standards. 
6. Islam teaches us that one must attain spiritual progress through active participation in normal every day life and for this reason condemns the practice of monasticism, asceticism or celibacy. The doctrines of Islam are characterized by their simplicity, explicitness and highly realistic attitude towards human problems indulging neither in excessive optimism nor pessimism, and enjoining moderation in all things. Islam is free from incomprehensible theology or burdensome rituals.
Religious creeds shrouded in philosophical complexities may give intellectual pleasure to few but can never inspire ordinary men and women to steadfast in virtue. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: 
“Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded…” (Sahih al-Bukhari, as narrated by Abu Hurairah)
Therefore, as a conclusion, only religion based on the absolute unity of God and the perfect-ness of its Laws or Shariah can meet the challenge of the modern age. Islam is such a religion. It does so by giving a working and workable code of conduct, a demonstrable way of thinking and a unique blueprint for the structure and growth of society. It satisfies the soul of saint as well as the spirit of the scholar.Thus the only road to Salvation and real security is the religion of ISLAM.
 One of the Father of the Church.
 The great Doctor of The Church and one of the Father of the Church
 Maryam Jameelah, Islam Versus Ahl-Kitab, 339-340 (emphasis added are mine)
 Ahmeed M. Heinekamp, Islam in Australia, in Islam Versus Ahl Kitab, 345
 Islam Versus Ahl-Kitab, 346
 Maryam Jameelah, Islam Versus Ahl-Kitab, 401
 The Myth of The Cross, 195
 The Myth of the Cross, 192
 An individual tradition which narrates a ‘Sunnah’ of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is termed in the relevant sciences as ‘Hadith’ (Plural Ahadith—Muhammad Taqi Usmani, The Authority of Sunnah, Kitab Bhavan, India, 1991, 78)
 Izharul Haq, Part 4, 92
 Mutawatir: It is a hadith narrated in each era, from the days of the Holy Prophet up to this day by such a large number of narrators that it is impossible to reasonably accept that all of them had colluded to tell a lie. ( The Authority of Sunnah, 82)
 The Authority of Sunnah. 82
 Dr Muhammad Muhsin Khan, Mukhtasar Sahih al-Bukhari (Islamic University of Medina, Saudi Arabia), 1996, 1094
 The word Thaghut covers a wide range of meanings. It means anything worshipped other than the real God (Allah). It may be Satan, devils, idols, stones, sun, stars, angels, human beings e.g Jesus, Messengers of Allah, who were falsely worshipped and taken as Thaghuts. Likewise saints, graves, rulers, leaders, etc., are falsely worshipped and wrongly followed. (Mukhtasar Sahih al-Bukhari)
 A Myth of The Cross, 180
 Islam and Christianity, volume one, 111
 Islam Versus Ahl-Kitab, 403
 Islam Versus Ahl Kitab, 405
 A Myth of The Cross, 208
 The Truth About Jesus Christ, 123